Morocco is the ultimate land of contrasts! From the Atlantic coastline to the Mediterranean Sea, from luxuriant green oasis to the golden dunes of Sahara, from the Atlas Mountains to peaceful valleys, each trip will take the visitor to a different country.
In this place tinged with cultures and tradition, Morocco wonderfully combines authenticity and modernity, which will take our visitors on a trip through history, from antique civilization to our modern days. Once arrived in Casablanca, the economic capital, we will leave straight away to Rabat, the administrative city. On the next day, we will start with a guided tour of the Hassan Tower, followed by a visit of the Mausoleum of Mohamed V, the Necropolis and the gardens of Chellah and Oudayas. We will then head out to Meknes and the ruins of Volubilis where everything testify to the Splendor of ancient Roman times. Later, in Fez, you will be offered a guided tour of the city’s monuments, before driving to the Sahara Desert.
When in Merzouga - the largest sand dunes of the Kingdom - we will have a day’s walk in the Dunes and a camel trek for those who want.
We will then travel through the Todgha and Dades Gorges to Ouarzazate, the capital of cinema. We will visit the Kasbah Tourirt and Ksar Ait Ben Haddou.
After a few hours drive through the Atlas Mountains, we will get to Marrakech, “the red city”. On a guided tour you will discover the bahia Palace, the great Saadian tombs, the dar Si Said Museum, as well as the Koutoubia Gardens.
Our compass will then take us to Essaouira. Our trip will then almost get to an end. We will be going back to Casablanca our departing point. So once there, between the day you got to Casablanca and your departing day, you will have discovered a large part of Morocco: Casablanca, Rabat, Meknes, Volubilis, Fes, Ifran, Midelt, Merzouga, the Todgha and Dades Gorges, the valley of roses, Ouarzazate, Ait ben Haddou, Marrakech, and Essaouira!
- Code travel: 1015 (arrival Casablanca ) .
- Date travel: April & May & June & July & August & September & October.
- travel Level: Easy
- Accommodation: 11 nights in Riads & hotels.
- Transport: ARAHAL tours : tourist agency of transport.
- Included meals: 11 breakfast 00 Lunch 11 Diner.
- Price: From 1200 Euros.
- Local team: professional tour leader & driver.
- 01 day: Arrival at Casa and visit of the HassanII mosque and transfer towards Rabat ,overnghit at Riad.
- 02 day: Rabat visit in the morning with local guide and then transfer to Meknes. overnghit at Ria.
- 03 day: Meknes visit and we will continue driving towards Volubilis monument and to Fés ,overnight at Ria.
- 04 day: Spending the during the day in Fes with local guide.
- 05 day: Long transfer from Fés via middle Atlas towards Merzouga and get closer to the dunes overnghit at Kasbah hotel.
- 06 day: Spending during the day on Merzouga dune.
- 07 day: Leaving the desert via wondeful Todgha gorge and Rose valley and overnghit at Ouarzazat.
- 08 day: Leaving the hollywood city towards UNESCO heritage kasbas and then crossing the high Atlas by tichka pass to Marrakech.
- 09 day: Marrakech visit with local guide.
- 10 day: Driving from ret city Marrakech to white city Essaouirra over night at Riad.
- 11 day: Free morning in Essaouira and in the afternoon transfer back to Casablanca.
- 12 day: transfer back to the airport.
- Imperial Cities of Rabat & Marrakech & Fés & Meknés.
- Morocco wonderfully combines authenticity and modernity.
- Relax in the historic coastal town of Essaouira.