Be assured we will be with you in order to accomplish your project successfully.
Choosing your trip:
- To make sure your trip will closely match your physical condition, we will give you a detailed program so that you know if you are fit enough for that particular trip.
- It will be our pleasure to answer any question you may have.
- You will be given a list of different airline companies so that you can buy the cheapest tickets.
- You will also be sent another list concerning the equipment you have to carry with you according to the season you are travelling.
- You will finally get a series of advice to prepare your trip and we will recommend you some books about Morrocco if you want to know more beforehand. We will add to it a Berber French glossary to help you communicate with our team (cook, camel and mule drivers?). We will let you know the number of travellers in the group.
Cost of the trip: A detailed price will be given to you showing what it does or does not include in the trip. The various modes of payment will be indicated as well as the cancellation fees and conditions.
The team: The name of your guide, cook and camel drivers will be communicated to you along with the telephone number and other details of your accommodation
On your arrival: Someone will welcome you at the airport and take you to your Riad. He will give details about the town, a map and a list of sites to visit.
At the end of the trip: A map showing the route of your own journey will be handed to you, and you will be asked to fill in a feed back form in order for us to improve our services.